Happiness :)

Hello flowers
Today i'm happy because I finally decided to buy the SLink Hands Enhancement
I was very undecided, I think I was one of the first to buy the slink sculpt hands a few years ago...  
but honestly I've used a few times, i'm too lazy to wear edit and especially look for the right tone for my skin.
Today I was too curious to try these hands with the new aapplier from tsg, to wear it with "Hope" my favorite skin of tsg brand
this hands are really perfect, and I'm angry for not having bought them immediately :P
my happiness is also due to new releases of Wasabi Pills , Haley for FaMESHed event and Lory (i love!) for the Arcade event (50 L for play )
enjoy!
<3 Berta







skin: Tsg Hope X tone
hair pic 1-2: Wasabi Pills - Lory - The Arcade
hair pic 3: Haley - FaMESHed
lipstick: Tsg Tintè
eyes: Tsg Star Gazer
mesh hands: SLink Hands Enhancement
dress and bracelet: part of  *{SeVered GarDeN}* Jamila sky