Catwa + Essences + Gang/Cold

Hi flowers..
I'm very angry because my new PC  it's broken now i'm using my very old PC. so i apologize to everyone, i have a hard time building and take pictures, and the quality will be rather poor :( 

In this post i show you more amazing news, new Song skin from Essences 
exclusive created for The Cosmetic Fair in 6 makeup variations, 5 eyebrow options 
and available 10 juicy lipgloss layers.
from Essences also my cute headband created for the Willow Street Garden Gacha, 
it'll open monday, comes in 7 superhero variations and 3 rares.
My hair it's new release Isabella v3 from Catwa comes in 4 sizes with or withour roots ombre colors.
My leopard mesh dress it's new release from Gang/Cold created for the BitaCora Travel Fair.
Look!
<3 Berta














skin & Lipgloss: Essences ~ Song - Cosmetic Fair
hair: CaTwA - Isabella v3mesh 
dress: Miss Leopard - the BitaCora Travel Fair
headband: Essences: Super-Headband - the Willow Street Garden Gacha