^.^Ayashi^.^

Hello flowers :)
I am sorry not to find the time to do more posts, I was very busy with my shop, but I always have a lot of things I'd like to show you. I hope to find more time to devote to the blog (because I love taking pictures: P)
Today I want to dedicate this post to the latest hair creations by Ayashi.
I really love this designer, creates the hair always original and fun, she has ideas very pretty and kawaii ^ _ ^
These are really cute so dont let them get run!

<3 Berta







hair Ayashi:
Mayou - The Unique Varied Event
Michi - The Body Modification Expo 
Mermaid - Teona - Zarina - Mystic Realms Faire 
Little Witch - RMK Gothic Halloween2014
Alma - The Boho Couture
Keri - Creepy Cutie Carnival

top and fanged teeth : *{SeVered GarDeN}* ECATE winged top (info)
leggings , bracelets and hairband 1st pic : part of *{SeVered GarDeN }* NOEMI