Hanako

Hello flowers
I'm happy to show you the new Bento head by Catwa Hanako!
I'm really in love with this head ^ _ ^
And 3.0 updates are available of the previous heads, with wonderful motion capture animations!
(more info here)
My hair is the new Dolly by Wasabi Pills, created for the Ultra event.
I wear this Study dress by Storybook, available at The Liaison Collaborative come in 15 solid colors and 5 patterns.
My Teddy Bears by Mish Mish created for Collabor88, 3 bears to hug, companion and static deco bears, each fatpack has a hud for easy change color. The fatpack is about 25% off if you were to buy them separately.
Look!

<3 Berta

   








head: Catwa - Hanako
shape: (soon at SeVered GarDeN!!)
hair: Wasabi Pills - Dolly - @Ultra
dress: Storybook - Study - @The Liaison Collaborative
bears: Mish Mish - Teddy Bears - @C88