Uma

Hello flowers!

I am totally in love with the new Bento UMA head by Catwa! It's really perfect for my style, and if you adore big sweet eyes ^ _ ^ I think is the first classified on podium of my 3 favorite heads: Uma, Tala and Catya!
Uma is really adorable both on the front and on the side, usually I need to work a bit on the shape to make a profile face that is to my liking, but Uma is so pretty that was easy XD
What do you think about it ?
From SeVered GarDeN  my new SeVerEyes B applier for Catwa eyes, in 10 colors for only 130 L.
I hope you like them !
I wear new Wooly Socks by Glutz available at kawaii project ,
fits kemono, fitted torso, slink, maitreya, and freya and come with Hud 15 colors to change : fabric , wool , ribbon , button and bell.
Look!
<3 Berta



head: Catwa - Uma
hair: Truth - Ginevra
dress: Amitomo - Falling in love
socks: Glutz - Wool Socks - @Kawaii Project