Best friends

Hi flowers
I want to show you some new things :) I wear the Misun gacha set by Belle Epoque created for this Sanarae round , left dress is rare and come with Hud to choose more colors. My hair Linda by Wasabi available at Uber and come in two versions. My Sneakers Anywhere Wings by NS come with hud to costumize each part , available for Blush open Feb 28th.
My accessories are new SugarGang gacha set by TSG coming soon to The Arcade March 1st .
As I promised , here is the new teeth and tongue applier for Catwa bento heads!
includes 7 teeth style (+ a bloody Creepy version), 3 Tongue colors, Gums and Palate realistic textures, available at SeVered GarDeN, shop you can read more info here.
Look!
<3 Berta




head: Catwa - Tala
eyes: SeVered GarDeN - SeVerEyes B for Catwa
teeth & tongue: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* TEETH Applier - Catwa - (Marketplace) ( info )
hair left: elikatira - Khloe 
hair right: Wasabi - Linda - @Uber
dress: Belle Wpoque - Misun - @Sanarae
stocking: part of  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Frilly Omega
accessories: TSG - SugarGang - @The Arcade
shoes: NS - Anywhere Wings Sneakers - @Blush