Super-Kawaii Chibi!

Hi flowers!
I recently discovered the bento head M4 Chibi by Utilizator,
I'm already in love with the M4, but this little and pretty version is really adorable *_*
I worked a lot on my new Kiyomi skin for M4 , i'm very proud of my creation and i was happy to see that this skin looks delicious on the new M4 Chibi too!
KIYOMI skin for M4/M4 Chibi included Applier with 3 makeups. Nude, Doll & Glamour. Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Blush, Teeth and Tongue Appliers.
Body Skin Appliers for Kemono in 2 nipples versions, Maitreya and Omega appliers. 2 Shape included!
The eyes are the new SeVerEyes # 8, 10 colors included!
Do you like? ^_^




head: UTILIZATOR- M4 Chibi Head
skin: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* - KIYOMI Skin  (info ) ( Marketplace )
eyes: *{ SeVered GarDeN } * - SeVerEyes # 8 (info) ( Marketplace )

hair: Ayashi - Una