Happy V. Day!

Hello flowers!
A romantic photo to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
I'm wearing Yokai Princess wings available at Enchantment Princess Bride in 8 colors
My Enamored Teddy Deer is also from Yokai for Fly Buy Friday
this cute hat is a beautiful group gift from Insomnia Angel and you can personalize it with your photo!
(I put the photo together with my RL BF ^ _ ^)
Big Kiss
<3 Berta



Catwa - Daria
skin: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* LULA for Catwa (MP)
eyes:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* AURA gacha
lashes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* AURA gacha

lips:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Lula Lipstick (MP)

blush: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* IZUMI gacha
hair: Rama.Salon

lingerie:  Ondo IN MY DREAMS gacha
hat: Insomnia Angel - my VALENTINE hat (group gift)
cuffs: Moon Rabbit - Pure Passion
wings: Yokai - Princess wings - @EPB
pet: Yokai - Teddy Deer