Hoshino

Hi flowers!
Today i show you new Hoshino outfit by Altair created for Okinawa Summer Festival, comes with top, skirt and garter, Hud to change the ribbon, bra/panties and metals, fits maitreya in 8 colors!
By Fabia new July hair , come with style hud , available at Notice me Senpai event.
My pose is new bento pose set Kira by Insomnia Angel for Notice me Senpai!
Look!
<3 Berta


head: Catwa - Daria 
skin: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* LULA for Catwa (MP)
eyes:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* SeVerEyes C (MP) 
lashes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* AURA - Gacha
lips:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Lula Lipstick (MP)
hair left: Wasabi - Tokio gacha - @The Epiphany
hair right: : FABIA - July - @Notice me Senpai
outfit: ALTAIR - Hoshino - @OSF
socks: AMD - LoungeWear
pose: Insomnia Angel - bento pose set "kira" - @Notice me Senpai