๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Hi flowers
Unfortunately we are experiencing really critical days, many things have changed in our life.
My mind is totally busy managing the needs of my loved ones, and it is certainly the same thing that is happening to you too.
However, I will try to blog the news but I will only write the credits without dwelling on the descriptions.
I hope this situation will be resolved soon and we wake up from this bad nightmare ...
a big hug to everyone.
๐Ÿ’• Berta



Catwa - Daria
skin: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* LULA for Catwa (MP)
eyes:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* AURA gacha
lashes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* AURA gacha

lips:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Lula Lipstick (MP)

hair: Buing - Aries - @Bloom

skirt: Sweet Thing - Lena Pleated Mini
top: Kio Kio - Stay in
socks + garter: Ondo - Lily
bear: Yokai - Sleepy Teddy Bears - @Kustom 9